
My dad tells me that UCLA scored 40 points on Saturday after he snuck a UCLA onesie on Zach. After we put his Eagles onesie on him on Sunday, the Eagles managed to rack up almost as many points in penalties as they did in yards, to ultimately lose 16-3 to the Giants. In the six years, I have been watching the Eagles, it might have been the worst game I have ever seen. I think I need to get him a UC Santa Barbara onesie. We can't go wrong there, unless of course Zach starts acting drunk.
So tell me, does he look better wearing green or blue?
7 comments:
Green!!!
Green & Blue make Purple...
Go Lakers !!!!
Anonymous is Aunt Laurie
GREEN!!!
Randi,
No not a U.C.S.B. onsie.. Brings back to many drinking memories. I know you had a great time there along with your wonderful friends, whom are truly wonderful, but lets not get Zach drinking just yet.. He is a true Borenstein ( sorry Josh) and looks GREAT in blue. So I have to stick with U.C.L.A.
Aunt Laurie, you are suppose to be on my side!!!! I think you need to CHANGE your vote!!!!
I'm so confused...:-)
Aunt Laurie voted BLUE
I wrote Green & Blue make Purple
Go Lakers & then under that I wrote my name..
The GREEN Anonymous is not ME...
It's the other Anonymous person who didn't sign there name...
Post a Comment