Josh and I have been debating whether or not to cut Zach's hair. We both agree it is out of control but Josh wants "to see how long it can go" without cutting it. I often think a lot about what Zach will look like when he grows up. A few names we have thrown out are Patrick Dempsey (wishful thinking ..), Luke Walton, (Maybe he will be athletic too!!) and then when we were watching one of our favorite shows GREEK - it came to us. He is going to look like Spitter!!

So I look up this guy on the internet and it turns out his name is
Jacob
ZACHar! Too weird. I think I feel a haircut coming on!
2 comments:
Zach, at my school, all the boys wait until they are THREE to cut their hair...imagine that?! I think Grandma Elisheva would be so proud if you let your hair grow until age three and had an upshearing (or whatever it is called...)!!
Oh Cousin Noah - it is a good thing I don't go to your school then. I don't want to look like a girl - or have a big fro. No upshearing for me, too bad for Grandma.
Post a Comment