Saturday, January 3, 2009

Frankenstein meets his cousin, Mitizi Meatball

Last week, we went to Zachy's cousin Mitzi's 1st birthday party. Zachy had not seen Mitizi since Zachy's 1st birthday party. Boy, have things changed in 5 months... Mitizi was having a great time at her party, smiling and running around, eating cake, playing with her friends and Zachy. It's a surreal feeling (sorry to be so cliche) seeing your son play with your sister's daughter, and yet, they are too young to understand who eachother are. Some people say they can see similarities beteen the two, but, I'm still trying to figure out what they are. See for yourself below. Anyway, it was a good time, hanging with the family, including puffy...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Frankenstein and Mitzi Meatball? Thanks for the post, Josh. They do like alike..and as they get older, I'm sure we'll see more similarities. I definitley think it was surreal too, brother, sister and our children, since I still feel like we're teenagers....before we know it, they'll be teenagers too..OYE!!

Anonymous said...

well later this month Frankenstein and Mitzi the meatball will get reaquainted with Noah the Terror.

Noah said...

Noah the Terror??? Thanks, Dad!!!