Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

I guess we all know who is really in charge here! On Friday night, we went to dinner with my (Josh) brother and mom. I don't have any pictures because only my (Josh) mom had a camera. Zach stayed the night at Nana and Grandpa's over the weekend. We went to Josh's work party, met up with some friends in Huntington, enjoyed watching Dallas lose and cleaned up around the house.

Zach's newest stunt is waking up early in the morning and wanting to go sleep on the couch. Josh and I actually woke up on Saturday morning and asked eachother where Zach was. This is what we found...


Fast forward 19 years, if Zach is anything like Josh, we will probably see a similar pose in a fraternity house and a beer bottle.

Work party and Friends





Today, was a fun day. In the morning, Zach ran into a pole on the yard at school. I don't have any pictures of this but imagine my delight. a few hours later at school, his toes were run over by a bicycle. Why he is on the yard without shoes on, I have no idea? Then, after his nap we went outside to play. Zach looked at me very sternly and said "No mommy, you stay there. I go inside to get my milk." So I watched him go inside ... and SLAM and LOCK the Door! This child never ceases to amaze me. What did I do you might ask??? First i tried to scream through the door for him to open it back up but he kept laughing. So I went to each of our horribly cheap windows and got the one leading to the computer room open. I popped the screen and told Zach to get my keys out of my purse (which he so obediently did). He gave them to me through the window and I opened the front door. Do you think I will underestimate him ever again? Probably not .. until the next time he blows me a kiss and says "I love you mama."

No comments: