Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Disney
We had our first trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago. Uncle Jonathan and cousin Noah came out for the weekend from the east coast (bringing with them the cold rainy weather - I know, the storm came from the west). Anyhow, we started off the weekend at Yard House where we got Zach's favorite noodles. On Sunday, we went to Disneyland. I thought the "toddler" rides would be pretty vanilla. But, they all seemed to have some element of scary. Zach and Noah loved it all, especially Pirates of the Caribbean. I think we all can agree that the Jungle Cruise was one of our favorites. It went from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in a flash, and we only accomplished 7 or 8 rides. But, it was time to go - nap time. Well, there are 50 more attractions to do at Disneyland. Can't wait until next time... Here are some pics from our trip.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment