Pizza Night:
Since I don't have time to slave over the hot stove all day anymore, we have been trying to think of quick, easy and nutritious meals at home. Trader Joes has all the fixings to make a mean pizza, including whole wheat pizza dough!
Josh and Zach headed to a Purim carnival and enjoyed horseback riding, hot dogs and jumping in a bounce house - not in that order.
We made it back to Disneyland. Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Carbibbean are a HUGE hit!!
2 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love the TJ's whole wheat dough. Miss you!
Hey there. Long time no talk. How is everything going? How are you feeling? Are you at Target full time? I just found out that I have to go back to work full time because our department can't afford part time anymore. I am so sad...is it awful having to do everything with everyone else in the world? What about the fact that you don't get to spend as much time with your kido? I need reassurance!
Post a Comment