Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Equal Opportunity

Listen, I'm still in love with Zach, really I am. Over the last month, other than refusing to nap, the kid has gotten sweeter, smarter and cuter.. I get a kiss and a hug every morning and every night, he sings to Jeremy when he is crying and gets me a diaper every time I need one. But the fact of the matter is that a 3 month old changes and does a lot more new things things than a 3 year old.

Here are some pictures of my little fatty today.







Our favorite 3 month shots! He was quite the little ham!









And my pride and joy!!




3 comments:

Carrie said...

Randi you have such handsome boys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Randi & Josh,
We love your blog! I handle PR for JDate.com and we never tire of reading about success stories like yours! We'd love to feature you on the site. Please contact me at pr@jdate.com for more information.
Thanks!

Randi said...

Thanks so much Carrie. I hope you are doing well!