Oh my gosh- He's getting ready to stick that thumb in his mouth. Love you both, miss you so much. I want to come visit next weekend...is that cool? xoxoxo
Congratulations Randi! I saw this site on your page and had to check out the new addition. He's adorable and you and your husband seem so happy. I am so happy for you! Things look like they are just fabulous for you and I wanted to wish you continued joy throughout your life! Your old friend, Alison
4 comments:
So cute!
Oh my gosh- He's getting ready to stick that thumb in his mouth. Love you both, miss you so much. I want to come visit next weekend...is that cool? xoxoxo
Congratulations Randi! I saw this site on your page and had to check out the new addition. He's adorable and you and your husband seem so happy. I am so happy for you! Things look like they are just fabulous for you and I wanted to wish you continued joy throughout your life!
Your old friend,
Alison
He is soooo cute! Auntie Melissa misses him already! And of course his parents too! Love you!
Post a Comment