Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hanging in There







Zachary is taking a nap right now and since we only had to wake up once last night, I decided NOT to take a nap with him. Probably not the smartest move on my part but I am taking my chances. A lot has happened in one week. When we left the hospital, Zachary only weighed 6 lbs, 5, oz. At our two week appointment, he had already gained 11 oz and was up to 7lbs, 20.5 inches. Josh thinks Zach looks like he has a beer belly, how appropriate right? He is sleeping very well, started enjoying bath time and has mommy wrapped around her finger. He is one spoiled little fella.

4 comments:

Uncle Jonathan & Aunt Rebecca said...

He is adorable in the bathtub. It looks like he has Randi's nose.

Mom said...

So are you feeding him beer or breast milk????? Grandpa Jeff said that if he likes his bath so much he will take him to the pool( even though he cannot swim).. They will just check out the girls..
Love, Grandma Judy

Marc Ostrick said...

splish splash he is taking a bath. Looks like he's having fun!!

elizabeth said...

Sorry, I am having trouble logging in. lol
Anyway, I enjoy this blogging but have difficulty signing in.
Can't wait to see Zachary and Abby.
love, xoxox