Thursday, November 1, 2007
Only 9 Trick or Treaters
So, I bugged Josh all week to pick up some candy. I asked him to come home early so we could "get ready" for Halloween. He made some Halloween brew (bud light with yellow and red food coloring, note: 3 drops of yellow and 2 drops of red makes a salmon color). We gave Zach a quick bath. I even put rollers in my hair and dressed up. It ended up being a Shayne family party. We only had nine trick or treaters and two of them were adults. They were probably in high school but Josh insisted they were adults. Honorable mention to the man that said "I like your legs..." Josh and I still have no idea which one of us he was talking to. I thought for sure we would get more action than that. I remember my trick or treating days. We would go out for hours up and down the streets of good 'ol Thousand Oaks. Josh reminded me that the kiddies probably got dropped off in the "rich part of Woodbridge," where the good candy is. I was a little sad. Zach looked like a little cutie but didn't love his hot dog costume.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Zach, you look good enough to eat :-)
We got about 100 kids at our house...so sad that you only got 9 :-( You can come to our neighborhood next year!
We had 0 trick or treaters...Zac looks sooo scrumptious!!! Any mustard to go with that???
We only had 30 kids/adults.
I guess that left lots of M&M's,
Twix, Snickers & Milky Ways for me.
2 years ago I had over 100 kids
Zach look's good enough to eat.
A nice All Beef Dodger Dog...
What did you & Josh dress up as?
Josh dressed up as Pharaoh and I was Goldilocks...
I love that cute little hot dog....Hebrew National, right Randi???
My kosher non-Jewish husband and I just got a freakin' kick out of Zach's costume! :)
Post a Comment