Tuesday, December 11, 2007
NO GIFTS THIS YEAR
Chanukah ends tonight. In the past, Randi and I have exchanged gifts. Aint the case this year (sent Randi back to work asap). Not getting each other gifts did not mean that Zach was not going to get anything. After all, it was his first Chanukah. So, on the second night, we got him a humidifier. Take a guess why. I don't think his nose will ever stop running. I guess my dress shirts will continue to have stains on it from Zach's snot. Interestingly, no one at my work has asked me about the stains on my shirts. I guess that's the life of a dad. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. By the way, Randi made a great Chanukah dinner. The cookies however were a disaster.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Hanukkah Zach. You are so cute.
Those cookies actually look delicious. Thanks for posting all those great pictures. We love the Menorah. I'm sure Zac had a wonderful Hanukah, despite the snotty nose. You guys look sooooo happy!!
Happy Hannukah cousin Zach!!!
Post a Comment