Monday, December 17, 2007

Sweet Potatoes and Tummy Time

Zach is loving his tummy time lately. That might be because he can now scoot on his tummy and on his back. In fact, he has a new trick that really gets us through the tough nights. We put Zach down to sleep with his head near the doorway and his feet facing the window. ALmost every night now, we find that he has done a complete 180 degree turn. It is quite amazing. We're not talking 90 degrees or a diagonal... I mean a complete 180, straight line, with his feet facing the opposite direction we originally laid him in.. The first time he did it, Josh and I thought we might be delirious and one of us actually put him in the wrong way. Here are a few pictures of our smiley Zach on his tummy.






We moved on to sweet potatoes this weekend. We really thought Zach would like them but it looks like he is still confused! I can not even eat in front of him anymore. He looks at me with his big blue eyes like he is begging me for a bite!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he may prefer a BLT!!!!

Melissa said...

He is getting so big and cuter every time I see new pics! Hope to see you guys in person soon!

Anonymous said...

Not kidding when I say today was the result of the sweet potatoes. Oh buddy.