Then Zach and I went to the pool for the afternoon. I don't have any pictures of that since that means I would be leaving Zach unattended. But I do have proof that he was worn out.
Today, we went for another walk to Starbucks to meet my friend Michelle. Zach just wanted to walk around. Note: Don't let a wobbly, walking baby stroll in and out of starbucks before 9:00 AM. People need their coffee and they obviously do not all think Zach is as cute as I do. This afternoon, we had plans to go to Tanaka Farms - watermelon tour. I was nervous to go alone but I thought what could go wrong? Well, Zach was a little irritable this morning and I thought he felt a little warm (although my mommy warm radar is off these days). OF course, the three thermometers we have were nowhere to be found. He is teething like a mother - but I took him anyways. We got there and it was so hot!! They were running late and I grew increasingly nervous - and chickened out. There is no way I was going to take Zach on an hour long wagon ride that I couldn't get off of. So, I got him some watermelon, practiced walking in our new shoes and we called it a day! He ate THREE slices!!
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us Randi. Isaac had a great time and it was fun to see you and Zach. It looks like you had a really fun week being home. I hope we can get together again soon!
Post a Comment