Earlier this morning, we went to My Gym in Newport Beach. I know.. fancy, fancy. This place was so much more fun than Gymboree - but the mom's were not nearly as friendly - go figure. There were two really cool things about this class. There was a station with a gymnastics bar to hold on to, a trampoline and a mirror in front of it. Imagine the delight on Zach's face as he watched himself jump up and down. At the conclusion of the class - they hook swings that hang from the ceiling -again, pure enjoyment. I am amazed at how social and responsive Zach is becoming. He is actually listening and understanding. He must not be taking after me in that respect.
After nap and lunch time I decided to go to the Discovery Cube in Santa Ana. I keep thinking I have these great ideas but they aren't turning out as great as I had hoped. It was a cool place. It will be better once Zach is a little older. Nonetheless, he had fun watching all the kids run around, eating pizza hut and running around the exhibits. His favorite was putting the carrots, onions and potatoes in the right holes in the garden. What a smart little boy!
1 comment:
You did a great job last week. Thanks for staying home...
Post a Comment