Last weekend we went to San Diego to celebrate my friend Anna's 30th birthday! I can never get enough of seeing my college friends and it was well worth the drive - even if it was only for a couple hours. We went to a cute little restaurant called Offshore Tavern. What a great place for sports fans. They even have a Saturday night happy hour! We have been starting to realize, especially during meal time how Zach is really turning into a big boy! He wants to drink out of a big cup, eat his prunes by himself and loves getting out of his highchair. Needless to say, dinners are full of excitement.
Randi et al, Thank you so much for coming down. I wish we were able to spend more time together. One of these days we will actually make it to baby loves disco. In the meantime, Zach is adorable!
1 comment:
Randi et al,
Thank you so much for coming down. I wish we were able to spend more time together. One of these days we will actually make it to baby loves disco. In the meantime, Zach is adorable!
Post a Comment