Saturday, November 15, 2008
MAMOOSH
It was a great birthday. Zach gave me some gifts this year, some vey nice gear I must say. It was pretty funny seeing Zach walk across the room to give me my presents. The gifts were wrapped in boxes that were much bigger bigger than him, but, he still managed to carry them. Before going out to dinner, we ate some birhtday cake so that Zach could sing and enjoy with us. It was ice cream cake - my favorite for those that don't know. Randi and I then went to an aweomse dinner, and I ate like a mamoosh. Our waitress gave us free mash potatoes because it was my birthday. Bet you never heard of that before. Got home and polished off the champange. Fun morning. Thanks for making it one of my funner birthdays...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment