Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Good Reminder

Josh and I had the night off Saturday night to attend my work holiday party. We really did it up - a pre-party, hotel room and even a post-party were all on the agenda. I continue to think that I can drink like I did 10 years ago, or even like I could two and a half years ago. It just isn't the case anymore. We had SOOOOO much fun on Saturday night but boy was I hurting on Sunday. It was a good reminder that those days are over and how much we cherish spending time with our little man!


Trying to get Kao to turn as red as possible!


Dancing ...


Giving Josh some Love!


Josh and I thought it would be funny to take a picture in front of the Xmas tree.


Robyn, Susan, Allyson and Me

Thanks mom and dad for spoiling Zach for us yet again. He came back happier than ever on Sunday!


No comments: