Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stay at Home Mom - In Transition

Don't you just love the phrase "In Transition." Do you hear the sarcasm in my voice?What I do love however is all the mommy time I have been getting lately. We still take Zach to "school" for a few hours a day but we never have to rush anymore, we have very little stress when Zach is under the weather and I get to do fun activities with him like the Strawberry Tour at Tanaka Farms. You may remember the Watermelon Tour we went on last year. I actually chickened out before getting on the wagon so we just ate lots of watermelon. I made it this time around and had So much fun.. We got to sample, Maui Sweet Onions, Lettuce, Carrots, Celery and of course pick our very own yummy strawberries. Zach loved it - we had the best day!









No comments: