I have been wanting to do a post for several weeks, but, I didn't know how. Over the past weeks, Randi has told me several times on how to create a post, but, not out of the ordinary, I kept forgetting. Randi told me again last night and I have decided that I will not forget. It's actually pretty simple. Just an e-mail address and a password. Anyhow, were at the one month mark with little Zach and lots of things have developed. My hottie piscati wife has covered most of it (refer to the other posts). But, there is one thing that she did not cover in detail, that is, the circumsision. Man, this was pretty tough to watch. It all went down at our home (8 days after birth). I was sweating big time. Sure, I was nervous about what was going to happen to Zach, but, it was also pretty warm in our home given the amount of people that showed up. Down to the details: The doctor (Dr. Duel) does a great explanation of the meaning of the Bris. Then, he has Randi and I say some prayers and Randi explains the significance of Zach's hebrew name - which I just forgot - and Zach's middle name, David. Now, it's game time. The doc whips out a sharp blade (similar to what you use at Kinkos when you want to slice a document to the size you want) and off it goes - Zach's foreskin. I cringed. Zach handled it great. Sure, he was doped up on Tylenol and had some numbing medicine but he cried for only 2 seconds. After this all went down, the doc tells Randi and I that we can burry the foreskin in our backyard. What???? Well, we still have not burried the foreskin yet. We can't even get our flowers to grow. Overall, the Bris was an amazing experience. And for Randi to be Zach's moma, and my wife - even more amazing. As said by "eric the midget" (from the Howard Stern show) by for now.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
BARE WITH ME
I have been wanting to do a post for several weeks, but, I didn't know how. Over the past weeks, Randi has told me several times on how to create a post, but, not out of the ordinary, I kept forgetting. Randi told me again last night and I have decided that I will not forget. It's actually pretty simple. Just an e-mail address and a password. Anyhow, were at the one month mark with little Zach and lots of things have developed. My hottie piscati wife has covered most of it (refer to the other posts). But, there is one thing that she did not cover in detail, that is, the circumsision. Man, this was pretty tough to watch. It all went down at our home (8 days after birth). I was sweating big time. Sure, I was nervous about what was going to happen to Zach, but, it was also pretty warm in our home given the amount of people that showed up. Down to the details: The doctor (Dr. Duel) does a great explanation of the meaning of the Bris. Then, he has Randi and I say some prayers and Randi explains the significance of Zach's hebrew name - which I just forgot - and Zach's middle name, David. Now, it's game time. The doc whips out a sharp blade (similar to what you use at Kinkos when you want to slice a document to the size you want) and off it goes - Zach's foreskin. I cringed. Zach handled it great. Sure, he was doped up on Tylenol and had some numbing medicine but he cried for only 2 seconds. After this all went down, the doc tells Randi and I that we can burry the foreskin in our backyard. What???? Well, we still have not burried the foreskin yet. We can't even get our flowers to grow. Overall, the Bris was an amazing experience. And for Randi to be Zach's moma, and my wife - even more amazing. As said by "eric the midget" (from the Howard Stern show) by for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
since you don't really have a "backyard", maybe you could put it in the dirt of one of your plant pots..or take it to the ocean after placing it in a bottle? Nice to see your post, Josh...
Post a Comment