Friday, August 17, 2007

1 month old




I am not really sure if the last month has gone by fast. At first, I feel like it has, but when I really think about it, it feels like an eternity. Zach is doing great. We usually get at least a four hour sleep stretch from him. We are starting to know the difference between "Mom, where is your boob, " and "Hey stupid, just pick me up." When we don't have him swaddled, he turns to sleep on his side, and today he rolled from his stomach, back onto his back. We were fascinated! He is going through a small baby acne phase right now, so I have limited visiting hours. Just Kidding!! He is becoming a real little person and we are having so much fun watching him grow. Tonight was our first outing.. Lampost Pizza!! What a treat. Zach asked us for a sip of beer. How could we say no to that face?

2 comments:

Randi said...

Blintza number two.

Marc Ostrick said...

One month old! Definitely old enough for a brew now!!!