Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Season

This time of year is always so fun because our weekends are filled with birthday parties. Long overdue, but Grady recently celebrated his 1st Birthday and we were so happy to be a part of it.




Last weekend, we went to Katie's Birthday party. Katie, is Zach's little girlfriend from MyGym. Her parents can really throw a great party. They have a huge bounce house, a pinata and Laurie (Katie's Mom) had an amazing non-alcoholic beer called Buckler waiting for me. It was amazing and so much better than O'Douls!!






In a few more days, I will be full-term - woohoo! I was very excited for this baby to come early but now I am hoping he cooks a bit longer. Looks like we have another skinny guy on our hands. He was only 5 lbs, 7 oz yesterday and hasn't flipped over yet. I went straight to Taco Bell after my appointment yesterday, and I wasn't even hungry. :)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Pretty mama!

Melissa said...

You look great! I can't believe it's almost time... So exciting!

Caroline said...

How fun-- good luck and hope all is well :-)