Monday, June 7, 2010

Turn Baby Turn

We had Randi's 36 week appointment last week and saw via ultrasound that baby's head is still positioned up, with the legs down. Now, supposedly, there are some things that can be done to try to get the baby to turn. I'm just not sure if this is one of the ways: Randi at Scooters Jungle this past weekend going down the 40 foot slide. Very impressive!!!!!!
(It was one of Zach's friend's birthday party.)

Zach was loving it too! From 10:30 a.m. (when we arrived) to 12:30 p.m.(when we left), Zach did not take one break from the slide. We left Scooters Jungle with Zach crying because he apparently did not get enough of going down the slide.



This past weekend, we took Zach to Sesame Street Live in LA. Zach liked it and can't stop telling his friends that he saw Big Bird. But, I would say that Zach's favorite thing at Sesame Street Live was the popcorn. I don't think Zach's stomach agreed with the large bag of popcorn he ate. Our house smelled like fart the entire Sunday afternoon. I think we ripped through a half a pack of wipes on Sunday.
Here's a pic of Randi this past weekend, still looking great.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

When did you go to Sesame Street? We were there on Friday night!

Bethany said...

Looking great!Can't wait to meet the new lil guy!
xoxo
Bethany

Jonathan said...

You do look great Randi. Noah and I can't wait to see everyone.